Christmas concert on Thursday 7th December!
Why not join us?Contact Us
We are a friendly group of singers who get together on a Thursday evening to learn new songs of different styles, cultures and languages from around the world.
- We meet in Clapham just off the Balham High Road, about 200 yards from Clapham South tube station.
- We sing from 7:30pm until 9:30pm with a break in the middle for a cuppa and a chat
- We learn by ear from arrangements taught to us by our lovely Choir Leader, Louise
- All are welcome, we don't believe in auditions
- We sing mainly for the sheer fun of it, but we do the odd concert at events and for friends and family etc
- You can find out for nothing (except for an evening of your time) if it's for you